In this set Dr. Phil Chavez reviews essential dynamics in a man’s nature that are vital to his human & spiritual journey. He explains key reasons why men are distant as regards work, faith, and family. Dr. Chavez shows how the family, society, and the Church fall short when men fail to live authentic manliness, and he offers concrete solutions to move forward.
In this set you will learn:
* Core traits which men desire and need to thrive in life
* The importance of the summons to stand up and fight
* Why the best leaders were once great followers
* Core masculine drives which necessitate validation
* Why a man must see his sexual drive as a strength
* Need for men to experience adventure at a challenging level
* Why men become destructive when not trained constructively
The disconnection of men in the Church stands as a widespread problem. Little appeals to...
Every Man has 3 key basic questions in life: “What do I do now?” “Who...
Ordained in 1877, Fr. Michael McGivney began his extraordinary parish ministry at St. Mary’s Church...
Dr. Chavez explains that, deep within, men want to sacrifice for a great cause. They...